Thursday 25 February 2010

Whoosh Workshop This Saturday


I have Bugs & Butterflies Workshop this Saturday at Whoosh www.whooshcentre.com in Chelmsford.

These workshops are fully funded for disadvantaged/vulnerable children so if you are in this area and have a child you think may fit the criteria there are still spaces available.

It is always a difficult and sometimes an uncomfortable issue discussing what children would fit the criteria. For this reason I do not have any hard and fast rules but go by the thought of if they would normally find it difficult to access or attend mainstream workshops then they are probably perfect for these. This may be due to having additional needs, or perhaps come from a difficult home background, they may be a young carer for someone else in the family or be the sibling of a child with additional needs. This however is just a few of the many reasons so if you think the workshops might suit please feel free to contact me confidentially for more information. My work email is kerry.rutter@disabilityessex.org .

Also I am currently trying to recruit new volunteers to assist with the many ongoing art workshops and events I have planned, so if you live in Essex and love being crafty and would like to work with children please give me a shout. I would love to hear from you.

Kerry x

No comments: