Tuesday 23 February 2010

New Blog Header

I now have my fabulously fairy gorgeous blog header. I have wanted a really special header for ages but did not have the software to do so. I now have photoshop but still can't use it!!!

So I had my blog header designed by the very talented Joanna from At A Glance Graphics.

Check out her etsy shop here www.etsy.com/shop/ataglancegraphics

Also see her website for some great marketing ideas. www.ataglancegraphics.com

Joanna was a pleasure to work with and was happy to redesign until we got just the look I wanted...and the result is fairy perfect!

I now feel I can promote my blog and feel proud of it. I just need to tweak some codes in the template to make blog header sit right as we have resized it but the template is overriding this I think. Oh to be a techie type person......

No comments: