Tuesday 5 January 2010

Fairy Happy New Year

Hello.... well we have been missing in action for some time, hiding out deep in the fairy kingdom. We have been busy in our grotto making loads of new hair accessories and tutus for our Dotsy Daisy range.

We trialed these at a couple of Christmas shows and got a good response. So we will be taking these with us on our festival trail this year.

January is often a bleak time of year, but on the plus side it does mean that our thoughts start moving towards the festivals we would like to attend. Also my personal favourite part of being a fairy trader, choosing new stock and creating further fairy goodies.

We have a busy weekend of fairy parties ahead but I will be turning my thoughts to updating our website over the next few weeks.

It is that dreaded time of year when even fairies have to fill out their tax returns!!! That is next weeks task, getting my accounts in order, wish me luck.

Kerry x

No comments: